Welcome to John Laurence Music, thanks for visiting my page!!!
*** Listen to my Albums NOW! ***
*** Here's the Deal! ***
If you like classical music by the great composers such as Franz Schubert, and/or jazz music by musicians like Dave Brubeck then you might like my music too! You can download four of my albums plus two bonus songs** with my compliments, just by subscribing using the form below! The download links will be sent to your email. You can listen to the albums now using the players on the left of the screen. (Scroll down for some typical comments from listeners.)
** Day After Day and The Sky is Crying
Listeners comments (genuine!)
Trio No. 1 in F Major for Piano, Clarinet & Cello
- Good cello harmonies.
- John. you play the piano so wonderfully!! I like the build, uplifting melodies, it is quite stately really....has a very regal air...Peace:) xo
- Lovely melodic movement John!
Minor Groove for Bass & Piano
- Nice groovy bass and awesome harmony framework! Piano pan sounds good and tasty. Music sounds to me like soundtrack to some nice indie video game like Dungeon of Dredmor.
- Great tune ..... Love the interaction and the basslines are marvelous
- Hey John it is always a delight to come over and hear one of your creations. I never know what you are going to be playing. Wonderful mood you set here with those runs.
- You've definitely found your groove! Nice work, John!
Classiques Pour Le Monde
- Nice song :) I like the harmonies between the instruments
- That's a wonderful composition! I had to repost it!
- This is an awesome piece of music
- There is nothing like the cello for pulling on the ♥strings. Well-composed and rendered, John
- Real nice but intense...love it
The crisp playing style of Laurence during Prelude No. 3 in C Major indicates a maturity to the playing style that will draw listeners to the composition in droves. There is a narrative that is created through the tempered playing style that few performers can muster, while the richness of the production makes it easy for listeners to discern precisely what is being presented here. A hair over four minutes, Laurence’s performance in Prelude No. 3 in C Major will resound for weeks, if not months, in the minds and hearts of anyone fortunate enough to happen upon the arrangement.
- Wow! That's cooking!,
- Lovely upper register playing John!! Great technique here!
- Man love that piano! Great opening to this!!!!!!!!!!!
You are visitor number: 875